Wednesday, February 16, 2011

At home day 9, Jen goes skiing, and the kids and I play

Comments/Thoughts:
It was a fairly average day.  I woke up with the kids and Jen and she got ready and went off to go ski at Perfect North.  Looks like she had a great time, and the kids and I got dressed and went to the gym.  We are so lucky to have a gym that has child care in our town.  The gym I go to is Family Fitness Works and it is a new local gym.  They have converted an old warehouse into a great gym and are building a pool on site as well inside.  I am wondering what kind of water classes they will have.  I really enjoyed my water classes at the resort, and would love to find some similar workouts.

Statistics:
I walked 12,152 steps and 6.4 miles and burned 4,270 calories via my fitbit http://www.fitbit.com/user/22B6S6


Watch Calories Burned: 970 calories burned!


Exercise:
I did another double treading workout and burned a ton of calories.  It really seems to be an effective way for me to workout.  I want to be doing my kettlebells, but I have an injury that may stop me from both kettlebells and other strenuous exercise for a week.  It sucks to want to workout and your body stop working the right way.  


Food:
I was fairly unimaginitive today with my food choices.  With Jen being gone for the day I was able to just have the same thing for lunch and dinner.  My breakfast was eggs, turkey sausage on an english muffin.   My lunch and dinner were turkey chili and cornbread.  I did have leftover hot and sour soup for lunch and roasted red pepper soup for dinner.  After dinner I was still pretty hungry and had about 3 chocolate covered strawberries and a bag of pop chips.  


Slideshow/Pictures:
No new pictures unless you just want random pictures I took of the kids all day. =)

No comments: