Wednesday, February 16, 2011

At home day 10, Another day of rest that I do not want...

Comments/Thoughts:
Well today was great in the sense that the kids were occupied until 12:30 and 3pm respectively, so I was able to go and do some research at Starbucks.  I spent a decent bit of time reading blogs and looking for health resources online, as well as pricing plane tickets for my possible April trip back to the resort.  I really want to go back, but paying for it out of savings is not sitting right with me right now.  I still think I am going to do it, I may get some birthday money to throw in on it.  It is tough to pass up an opportunity where both kids can be watched and it is easier on my wife when I go.

The downside of my day is that I did not go to the gym today to rest myself.  I have had a mild reoccurring injury and my wife tells me the only way to get rid of it is to relax and not do anything too strenuous.  I think I am just going to try to get to the gym and just walk on the treadmill.  I am really upset about my lack of kettlebell training.  I went and bought some mats for the floor to protect them if I drop my new weight, and I still am unable to use them.  Very frustrating!  I did go on a walk around the neighborhood with the wife, dog and kids today so that is something at least.  I am going to see a movie tonight, so it will be a Coke Zero night, yay!

Statistics:
*Will add fitbit tomorrow, 8793 steps premovie*


Watch Calories Burned: N/A

Exercise:
Just a simple walk around the neighborhood. =/

Food:
For breakfast I had some oatmeal at Starbucks with some Truvia to sweeten it.  Good, and I avoided the nuts, berries and brown sugar toppings.  Lunch was a Turkey club sandwich and a bowl of roasted red pepper soup.  Dinner was turkey chinese stir fry lettuce wraps and Miso soup.  I just threw together turkey, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, peppers, water chestnuts, and some chinese flavorings + liquid aminos.  It turned out great and my wife liked it as well.

Slideshow/Pictures:
Added pictures of my meals:

No comments: