Saturday, February 19, 2011

At home Day 12, Gym, mexican food, and the movies...

Comments/Thoughts:
Well again it was a movie night for me, and we went to see the new Liam Neeson, Unknown and I really did not expect too much and it delivered slightly more that I hoped for.  That being said it was only a semi decent movie.  It was definitely not Taken, which I was very suprised by.  Anyway, since the movie was at 10pm and we were out past midnight I started my "unhealthy" eating day a little early and had some M&Ms.  I did not really feel bad about it and enjoyed them at my second movie night of the week.

My wife called me about one hour before she was getting of work and said she needed an emergency date night because work had been terrible and luckily enough I got a sitter for the kids.  We went out the El Rodeo and I had chicken fajitas with 3 corn tortillas.  I actually love that meal, and to know I can eat it with out all the extra fixings and still be on my meal plan really helps.

Statistics:
I walked 11,035 steps and 5.4 miles and burned 3,971 calories via my fitbit http://www.fitbit.com/user/22B6S6
Watch calories burned: 347 calories burned


Exercise:
I went to the gym but still have an injury that keeps me from straining too much so I did the treadmill at 3mph, 2.5 incline for an hour.  The treadmill told me I burned 600 calories, however the heart rate monitor I wear says it was more like 347.  I think my cardio endurance is better than the strict calculation that is used by the treadmill now.  Or at least I am going to tell myself that.  I sweated a decent bit and felt good to make it to the gym.  Monday it is going to be on like Donkey Kong again.



Food:
Standard egg and muffin breakfast.  For lunch I had leftover chinese turkey lettuce wraps and creamy butternut squash soup.  The soup was from a box and it was great and only 100 calories for a full cup.  Good stuff, and very little prep work for a good meal.  Dinner was the "emergency" date night out at El Rodeo.  I had fajitas with corn tortillas and no chips, sour cream or cheese.  Good work if I do say so myself.  We went home after dinner and I met a few friends for a movie and ate a big bag of peanut M&Ms.  Bad Dwayne?  I felt like it was part of my unhealthy 10% I am allowed.  I usually only do one cheat "meal" on my cheat day so I am not too worried.

Pictures/Slideshow:
Added some pictures of the soup and El Rodeo meal to the slideshow.

No comments: