Monday, February 14, 2011

At home day 7, Lazy Sunday, Valentine day prep..

Comments/Thoughts:


It was a pretty good food day, I did go a little above and beyond on making chocolate covered strawberries.  We had to do something for the teachers at my son's school so I made some milk and dark chocolate covered strawberries, some with pecans, some peanut, and some macadamia nut covered.  Also, I did do a little white chocolate drizzle on some of them.  When my wife got home from work we did some sampling...  Not too much, but more than I should have had by a couple of strawberries.  I hope the teachers like them because
I know we did!

I drove to Cincinnati today and was happy I avoided the temptation of drive through food.  It is a big step for me because I usually use the excuse of meeting at McDonalds to grab a burger, and that did not happen today.  I guess I should explain why I drive to McyDs, my son (step son) goes to visit his father who lives in Kentucky every other weekend and I am usually the one who drives and does the exchange.

Statistics:
I walked 4,363 steps and 2 miles and burned 3,440 calories via my fitbit http://www.fitbit.com/user/22B6S6

Watch calories burned: N/A

Exercise:
I took the day off again, not because I wanted to but because of a small injury.  I will start back up again tomorrow.

Food:
Breakfast was great, I had almond butter and organic honey on an english muffin and put bananas and blueberries on it.  I also drank a small glass of skim milk with it, and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.  Lunch was leftover meatloaf sandwich as well as hot and sour soup.  I also had a 100 calorie bag of popchips and they are fast becoming my goto snack for crunchy needs.  Dinner was all natural turkey, 50 calories of bacon, olive oil based mayo, mustard on a arnold slim bun with veggies and brown rice.  It was good and very filling.  That being said I ended up eating a few of the chocolate covered strawberries I was making so I was a little naughty.

Pictures/Slideshow:
Once again they are added on to the end of the week album.  That does it for this album, one week down!

No comments: