Friday, February 18, 2011

At home Day 11, At least I got a workout in today.

Comments/Thoughts:
Well as mentioned earlier planning my next trip is on my mind quite a bit this week and today especially.  I have some time to decide so no worries.  Today was a pretty good day all in all, I still am not able to push myself too hard.  I did a fast walk today on the treadmill which burned a decent bit of calories.  I weighed in this morning and lost another pound.  It keeps on going down so that is a good thing.

Statistics:
I walked 12,163 steps and 5.8 miles and burned 4,140 calories via my fitbit http://www.fitbit.com/user/22B6S6


Watch Calories Burned: N/A

The treadmill claims I burned over 600 calories in 55 minutes walking at 3mph at a 2.5 incline.



Exercise:
Today I took it easy and still burned my minimum 500 calories.  I walked on the treadmill, but forgot to wear the heart monitor strap.  I had to take the "word" of the treadmill and it read 600 calories.  I was told that the minimum I wanted to shoot for was 500.  I am looking forward either tomorrow or the next day of taking the intensity up again.  I want to be back on kettlebells by Monday.


Food:
Breakfast was egg beaters, turkey sausage on an english muffin yet again.  Lunch was leftover turkey chinese lettuce wraps, and the soup I was was Muir Glen Organic Chicken Tortilla.  The soup was amazing and it was two 1cup servings for 130 calories, which was perfect for Jen and I.  I put some avocado in it and did not add any other seasoning and loved it.  For dinner Jen had a cornbread request and since my son loved it so much I went ahead and made it.  I did some pictures of ingredients and what it takes to cook it.  It is very easy and if I get permission I will post the recipe.  We had leftover chili with it and I made the kids some fruit, cheese, and veggies with organic fish sticks.  They ate very well.  I need to get them used to some new foods.  I feel a little guilty because after dinner I had a huge urge to binge on peanut butter and I ended up having a bag of pop chips and about 4 or 5 chocolate covered strawberries.  Much better than a jar of peanut butter or running out for fast food, but still a slight let down.  All told it cost me 350 calories or so, but even with that I am still at around 1600 for the day.


This is the fat free krusteaz corn bread mix that is the base.  Just get it and add in the fixings you want in your cornbread.  Add those calories up though!  It is great and only takes about 20 minutes.  The bread is sweet and kids love it too.



Slideshow/Pictures:

No comments: